Visio Viewer Alternatives for Linux
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo113 draw.io alternatives
(previously also diagrams.net) is a free online diagram drawing application for workflow, BPM, org charts, UML, ER, network diagrams. No login or registration are required and features include the ability to save locally (including SVG), a range of stencils, .
Suggest and vote on features
- - draw.io is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Visio Viewer.
- - draw.io is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Visio Viewer.
- Works Offlinedraw.io can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark Modedraw.io supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freedraw.io doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Lightweightdraw.io consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in draw.io without registration.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with draw.io.
- No Trackingdraw.io will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focuseddraw.io is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Support for Layersdraw.io supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
Pencil is a standalone app that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.Suggest and vote on features
Pencil Project Features
Draw lets you produce anything from a quick sketch to a complex plan, and gives you the means to communicate with graphics and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is a an excellent package for producing technical drawings, general posters, and much else.Suggest and vote on features
LibreOffice - Draw Features
- PortableLibreOffice - Draw can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for LayersLibreOffice - Draw supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightLibreOffice - Draw consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeLibreOffice - Draw doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Auto LayoutLibreOffice - Draw supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsLibreOffice - Draw can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Import CSV DataLibreOffice - Draw can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Works OfflineLibreOffice - Draw can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just pressing a button. You can use yEd to quickly create flow charts, BPMN and UML diagrams...Suggest and vote on features
yEd Graph Editor Features
Comments about yEd Graph Editor as a Alternative to Visio Viewerpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
yEd is good and I've used it before, but this install could not load up a .vsdx and therefore is not a good alternative to Visio Viewer.0
Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightDia consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineDia can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- WYSIWYG SupportDia integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsDia can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
PlantUML is an open-source tool that uses simple textual descriptions to draw UML diagrams. The generator can be run anywhere within JVM and integrated with various application such as wiki, text editor, IDE, programming language, documentation generator, and others.Suggest and vote on features
Draw, part of the Apache OpenOffice suite, is a graphics editor that gives you the tools to communicate with visuals and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is powerful tool for posters, graphs, charts, and more.Suggest and vote on features
Apache OpenOffice Draw Features
Visual Understanding Environment (VUE) is a mind-mapping and concept-mapping tool. It is also a non-linear presentation program.Suggest and vote on features
Visual Understanding Environment FeaturesDiscontinued
The project seems no longer developed. Last version, 3.3.0, released in October 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website and from GitHub.
Mindomo is the easiest online software for creating mind maps, concept maps, outlines and various other types of diagrams. The following features make it the perfect choice both for business and education:Suggest and vote on features
- Gantt-chartsMindomo allows you to visualize your project plan through a timeline with schedule bars and keep track of the work done.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Mindomo simultaneously.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with Mindomo.
VYM (View Your Mind) is a tool to generate and manipulate maps which show your thoughts. Such maps can help you to improve your creativity and effectivity. You can use them for time management, to organize tasks, to get an overview over complex contexts, to sort your ideas etc.Suggest and vote on features
Visual Paradigm for UML (VP-UML) is a UML design tool and UML CASE tool designed to aid software development. VP-UML supports key modeling standards such as Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, SysML, ERD, DFD, BPMN 2.0, ArchiMate 2.0, etc.Suggest and vote on features
Visual Paradigm Features
Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.Suggest and vote on features
Wondershare EdrawMax Features