VRoid Studio Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Blender, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to VRoid Studio so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting VRoid Studio alternatives are MakeHuman (Free, Open Source), Wings 3D (Free, Open Source), MODO (Paid) and Bforartists (Free, Open Source).
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- MakeHuman is an interactive modelling tool for creating realistic 3D human characters. These models can be exported to several computer graphics and animation platforms including Blender, Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, OpenSim and Second Life.
- Wings 3D is a subdivision modeler inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware.
- MODO is a fully featured 3D content creation application, famous primarily for it's modelling capabilities, MODO also offers a fast renderer, sculpting, painting, dynamics and animation tools.
- Bforartists is a fork of Blender. It comes with the same features, but with an improved UI and usability.
- Design Doll is a software program that can freely manipulate human body models in 3D space for artistic reference.
- The aim of ManuelbastioniLAB is to bring you a set of advanced tools to turn your Blender in a powerful laboratory for realistic humanoid characters creation.
- 3D world and character building software for generating studio-class, photo-realistic images and animations.
- Real-time animation evolves with 3D Video FX, motion paths, HDR and rapid drag & drop creation inside iClone. iClone combines video production with 3D real-time animation.
- Art of Illusion is a free, open source 3D modelling and rendering studio.