Virtual Volumes View Photo Edition Alternatives
XnViewMP is a free software to view, organise, convert graphics and photos files or to create slide show, contact sheet, HTML pages.
- - XnView MP is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Virtual Volumes View Photo Edition.
- - XnView MP is the most popular free alternative to Virtual Volumes View Photo Edition.
XnView MP Features
Google Photos is a photograph and video sharing and storage service by Google. It allows the users to store and share images and videos using the 15 GB free storage space of their Google Account or a Google One subscription.
- - Google Photos is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Virtual Volumes View Photo Edition.
Google Photos Features
XnView is a utility for viewing and converting graphic files. XnView is provided as FREEWARE for private non-commercial or educational use (including non-profit organization).
PhotoPrism® is an AI-Powered Photos App for the Decentralized Web. It makes use of the latest technologies to tag and find pictures automatically without getting in your way. You can run it at home, on a private server, or in the cloud.
- - PhotoPrism is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Virtual Volumes View Photo Edition.
- - PhotoPrism is the most popular Open Source alternative to Virtual Volumes View Photo Edition.
Manage your photo collection with Piwigo Piwigo is open source photo gallery software for the web. Designed for organisations, teams and individuals.
End-to-end encrypted alternative to Google Photos / iCloud Photos, that makes it easy to backup and share photos and videos.
- - ente Photos is the most popular commercial alternative to Virtual Volumes View Photo Edition.
ente Photos Features
Unlike commercial service that store your photos in the cloud and scan/index them to train their machine learning models and collect ad targeting data on you, LibrePhotos keeps all your photos and metadata on your local machine.
QuickViewer is a graphic image viewer for comfortable browsing of many images.
This software performs reading of image data in advance. And drawing the imported image data on the screen with OpenGL. You can browse images with much smoother response than ever before.
The latest version (1.1.8) was released in December 2019.
Your new home for all your photos & videos.
Recall is an open-source and decentralized alternative to Google Photos built on top of Blockstack. Photos are stored encrypted with the user's private key and therefore not accessible to anyone else.Discontinued
The official website is unavailable, and the last update is from August 2019.
Unifie is a fast, thumbnail-focused image viewer with dual viewing surface that lets you see two folders of images side-by-side for easy comparison.Discontinued
The latest version (18.104.22.168) is from May 2015.