A must-have for every audiophile, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Whether you use our custom USB audio driver for USB DACs, our HiRes driver for internal audio chips or the standard Android driver, this app is one of the highest quality media players around.
Version 5 now includes a MQA Core Decoder (in-app purchase required). The Tidal streaming service supported by USB Audio Player PRO has many tracks in MQA and is a great opportunity to experience MQA. Please visit http://mqa.co.uk for more information about MQA and https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/mqa to read more about MQA inside the app. More Info »
Note that the official Tidal app resamples audio back to 44.1/48kHz on many Android devices or upsamples to 96/192kHz when using a USB DAC and can't deliver a bit-perfect signal for MQA rendering!
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/MQA/DSD/SACD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by an OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host mode)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your USB DAC supports, bypassing the Android audio system.
• Utilizes HiRes audio chips found on some high-end phones to play HiRes audio at 24-bit without resampling
• DoP, native DSD and DSD-to-PCM conversion
• Stream audio from Google Music, Tidal (including Tidal Masters), Qobuz and Shoutcast
• Bit perfect playback
• Replay gain
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer
• No root required!
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Upsampling (optional)
• Last.fm scrobbling
* Advanced parametric EQ from ToneBoosters (€1.99)
* MorphIt headphones simulator (€3.29)
* MQA Core decoder (€3.49)
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. You can't use this software with other apps!