What is uMap?
This nifty OpenStreetMap project lets you create maps with OpenStreetMap layers in a minute and embed them in your site.
- Choose the layers of your map
- Works in your browser, even on mobile
- Add POIs: markers, lines, polygons, heatmaps, ...
- Manage POIs appearance, colours and icons
- Manage map options: display a minimap, locate user on load…
- Batch import geostructured data (geojson, gpx, kml, osm...)
- Choose the license for your data
- Allow users to search your data
- Free uMap hosts available (see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UMap#Instances)
- Embed and share your map
And it's open source under the Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTFPL), so you can easily install and host it on your own server/webspace.
- 865 Stars
- 198 Forks
- 247 Open Issues