Universal Virus Sniffer is a powerful antivirus removal tool designed to ease the process of detecting and eliminating unknown viruses, rootkits, and bootkits. It's available in Russian and English.
Note: This program can harm your computer if it is not used properly.
Here are some key features of "Universal Virus Sniffer":
· The three basic modes: work with active, inactive, remote systems.
· Working with the registry in three modes: remove links to viruses, troubleshooting after treatment of antivirus.
· Creating images autorun. (Eg for remote assistant).
· The fourth mode of operation: cimulyatsiya work in the virtual system, based on its image.
· Unique set of filters and a built-in analyzer for the rapid detection of unknown piece of code claimed.
· Maintain user database of viruses, automatic extraction of signatures of executable files (including protected)
· Automatic detection of active virus file and withdraw their signatures.
· Detection and easy removal of any file rootkits [file checking + check digit. signatures on a clean system]
· Ability to use the catalog external digital signatures (CatRoot) inactive system (including in the WinPE 2.x-3.x)
· The discovery of hidden DLL in the address space of the process.
· Immune (to the Neck. Types of block.) StartUp module cleaning system before starting uVS. ( StartF )
· Detection of latent infection MBR, Boot sector and downloaders Windows. [File checking]
· Convenient restoration of damaged / missing files from distribution Windows.
· Backup the registry with its defragmentation and recovery.
· Identify executable file streams.
· Virtualization registry.... More Info »