uBlock Origin Alternatives for Mac
uBlock Origin is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is uBlock, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to uBlock Origin and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to uBlock Origin are AdGuard (Freemium, Open Source), Ghostery (Freemium), uMatrix (Free, Open Source) and Disconnect (Freemium, Open Source).
- Enjoy a faster, cleaner web.uBlock enhances your browsing experience, efficiently blocking any clutter and overhead disturbing your experience.
- AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your computer from malware. Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!.
- Ghostery sees the invisible web - tags, web bugs, pixels and beacons.
- Point & click to forbid/allow any class of requests made by your browser. Use it to block scripts, iframes, ads, facebook, etc.
- Disconnect was founded in 2011 by former Google engineers and a consumer- and privacy-rights attorney.
- Block ads, trackers and malicious websites on all your devices. Get in-depth analytics about your Internet traffic. Protect your privacy and bypass censorship. Shield your kids from adult content.
- Extending and consolidating hosts files from several well-curated sources like adaway.org, mvps.org, malwaredomainlist.com, someonewhocares.org, and potentially others. You can optionally invoke extensions to block additional sites by category.
- No coin is a tiny browser extension aiming to block coin miners such as Coinhive.
- AdBlocker Ultimate is a cross-browser ad-blocker. FEATURES - Completely free - Block ALL ads - no whitelisted ads/websites - Block tracking and malware domains