What is Bitvise SSH Client?
SSH and SFTP client for Windows incorporates:
- one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
- state-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
- support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication;
- support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management;
- powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
- powerful command-line parameters which make the SSH client highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments;
- an advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client (sftpc);
- a scriptable command-line remote execution client (sexec) and a command-line terminal emulation client (stermc);
- an FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
- Bitvise SSH Server remote administration features;
- single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
Bitvise SSH Client Screenshots
Bitvise SSH Client information