As a virtual private network app that emphasizes ease of use and simplicity, TunnelBear can be found on Windows, macOS, as well as on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, as a freemium and closed source option, it is understandable if you would prefer to go with an open source alternative to TunnelBear for your VPN needs.
- Security-focused VPN developed by CERN scientists from the ProtonMail team. Enabling Internet without surveillance.
- WireGuard is an extremely simple yet fast and modern VPN that utilizes state-of-the-art cryptography.
- Windscribe is a desktop application and browser extension that work together to block ads and trackers, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online.
- At Psiphon we are committed to an open and accessible Internet. Psiphon Open Source is a stand-alone version of Psiphon software available for free download to anyone.
- The internet as I want it: Safe. Private. Ad-free.
- NordVPN - the word's most advanced VPN service provider.
- betternet is the easiest way to connect to the web without censor or restrictions.
- VPN Service encrypts your connection and provides you with an anonymous IP to protect your privacy.
- Mullvad is a VPN service that helps keep your online activity, identity, and location private.
- Hotspot Shield is a software application developed by AnchorFree, Inc. that allows the user to connect to a virtual private network (VPN).