TreeSize Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to TreeSize for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is WinDirStat, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to TreeSize and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to TreeSize are WizTree (Free Personal), FreeCommander (Freemium), JDiskReport (Free) and FolderSizes (Paid).
- WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool, inspired by KDirStat.
- Identify the data vacuums on your hard drive with pinpoint precision very, very quickly.
- An alternative windows file manager with advanced features similar to total commander.
- JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.
- FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate.
- This tool uses a sunburst chart to display the usage of your hard disk or other media. The chart shows all major files and folders from all directory levels at once.
- Features:Scan local, remote or removable disks.Configurable color schemes.File system navigation by mouse clicks.Information about files and directories on hovering.
- Xinorbis is a completely FREE, powerful Windows-based data storage analyser for single users or network administrators.
- SpaceMonger is a treemapping tool for hard disks and file systems. Scan, map and manage PC, network and cloud storage
- Disk Usage Reports is a web-based way to view disk usage on remote computers or servers, or to provide usage reports to users who store files on your server.