TreeSize Alternatives for Windows
WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool, inspired by KDirStat .
Suggest and vote on features
- - WinDirStat is the most popular Windows alternative to TreeSize.
- - WinDirStat is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to TreeSize.
- Ad-freeWinDirStat doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with WinDirStat.
- LightweightWinDirStat consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in WinDirStat without registration.
- PortableWinDirStat can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Comments about WinDirStat as a Alternative to TreeSizeAlmost everyone thinks WinDirStat is a great TreeSize alternative.
It's Open Source, Free, and does the exact same thing but faster, yes you may not have the features of the PREMIUM version of Tree Size, but we are comparing the free version.1
Unable to view remote LAN folders in different extension formats (ext4, etc). TreeSize can see them well.0
WizTree scans your entire hard drive and shows you which files and folders are using the most disk space. It does this VERY QUICKLY. In fact, we believe WizTree to be the fastest application of this type currently available!Suggest and vote on features
- PortableWizTree can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineWizTree can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- LightweightWizTree consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeWizTree supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in WizTree without registration.
- Time-based One-time PasswordWizTree has support for TOTP, a computer algorithm that generates Time-based One-Time Passwords
Comments about WizTree as a Alternative to TreeSizeAlmost everyone thinks WizTree is a great TreeSize alternative.Guest
The fastest of all I've ever tried, and completely free moreover-1Guest
WizTree is faster and much more accurate than Treesize as it properly handles hard linked files (doesn't count them more than once) so the total allocated size reported by WizTree will actually match the space used on the drive as reported by Windows.4Guest
Much faster than all others I've tried, even on network shares. The visualization looks very similar to windirstat, almost identical.2Guest
It is very fast, even on remote disks. I use it to manage my Google Drive through Google File Stream.2
SquirrelDisk shows you exactly what's taking up all that space and helps you clear it out. Using SquirrelDisk is a matter of clicking one button to easily find all the huge files on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSquirrelDisk doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineSquirrelDisk can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in SquirrelDisk without registration.
- Dark ModeSquirrelDisk supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightSquirrelDisk consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableSquirrelDisk can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No TrackingSquirrelDisk will not track you or use your personal data.
FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about FreeCommander as a Alternative to TreeSizeSome users think FreeCommander is a great TreeSize alternative, some don't.Guest
Great tool but oriented to other tasks1Guest
Doesn't show disk space and manage files like TreeSize2
Not only does it report folder sizes, but it's also a file manager with tremendous feature, and has toolbars above, bellow, splitting a pain, and to the left right which are fully customize-able with internal commands or external programs & scripts. And it takes screen shots, and so much more. I'm so impressed with it, and I'm very difficult to please.0
JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about JDiskReport as a Alternative to TreeSizeMost users think JDiskReport is a great TreeSize alternative.
Filelight is an application to visualize the disk usage on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
RidNacs is a very fast disk space usage analyzer for Microsoft Windows. It scans your local drives, network drives or single directories and produces a tree view with a percentage bar chart column. This gives the user a quick and easy way to identify the largest directories and...Suggest and vote on features
Powerful Win utilities: fix registry, clean junk, protect privacy, optimize system, quick launch, find duplicates, folder size, see more recent resources, activity monitor, batch operation, synchronization, disable context menus, skip UAC, trace file.
This tool uses a sunburst chart to display the usage of your hard disk or other media. The chart shows all major files and folders from all directory levels at once.Suggest and vote on features
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 2.13, released in July 2012, is fully working and can be still downloaded from the official website.