The most popular alternative is Strava, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to TrackMyFat so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TrackMyFat alternatives are RunKeeper (Freemium), Endomondo (Freemium), Zombies, Run! (Freemium) and Runtastic (Freemium).
- Strava is built for passionate athletes: GPS-powered activity analysis, on-line competitions and comparisons, ad-free.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state of the art sports application for your smartphone.
- Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- A privacy oriented fitness tracker for Android.
- ForRunners is an personal tracking app for your running which respects your privacy.
- Train better with award-winning Sports Tracker app.
- SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile phone. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise.