The most popular alternative is Endomondo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Strava so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Strava alternatives are Google Fit (Free), RunKeeper (Freemium), GPXSee (Free, Open Source) and Runtastic (Freemium).
- The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state of the art sports application for your smartphone.
- Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- GPS log file viewer and analyzer with support for GPX, TCX, KML, FIT, IGC and NMEA files.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman.
- Runalyze analyzes your complete training, calculates your shape, computes prognoses and visualizes your performance in different plots. Configure your own sport types - It's not limited to running.
- Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.
- Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often-including GPS tracking of your run, audio guided running workouts, weekly and monthly distance challenges...