MyFitnessPal is a vibrant health and fitness community with robust tools to track your nutritional intake and exercise levels. Our huge food database makes tracking calories easy, our community offers much needed support and best of all it's absolutely free!
This release includes all the newest features members love like international language support, AND even more:
- Voice Commands: One of our tastiest features yet: add to your diary using nothing more than your voice!! Simply press and hold the Windows button and easily add food, exercise, measurements and more to your MyFitnessPal profile. More Info »
- Push Notifications: Stay up to speed and in the loop. Get alerts when your friends are giving you support, send comments to one another’s profiles and news feeds, etc. and get alerted with a simple push notification.
-Type-ahead searching: Search and log faster and easier than ever with type-ahead search. Eating leftovers today? Just start typing the first few letters and watch your list filter to show you exactly what you’re looking for in real-time as you type.
- International Language Support – The app is now available in French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Complete Support for Units of Measure – Members can now take advantage of local units of measure including weight, height, distances logged, and units of energy.
- PC Magazine Editor's Choice Selection
- Wired Magazine's Editor's Pick for Lifestyle Apps
Featured in Consumer Reports, the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
Advertisements: MyFitnessPal displays advertisements in its mobile app unless you pay $49.99 / year.