Textify - Image to Text PDF Alternatives
With Google Lens you can get information about items around you, like landmarks, posters, or barcodes, using your phone's camera.
- - Google Lens is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Textify - Image to Text PDF.
- - Google Lens is the most popular free alternative to Textify - Image to Text PDF.
Google Lens Features
Capture2Text enables users to quickly OCR a portion of the screen using a keyboard shortcut.
- - Capture2text is the most popular Windows alternative to Textify - Image to Text PDF.
- - Capture2text is the most popular Open Source alternative to Textify - Image to Text PDF.
OCR powered screen-capture tool to capture information instead of images.
- - NormCap is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Textify - Image to Text PDF.
Screenshot Reader is a smart OCR-screenshot application for capturing text and images from any area on your PC screen and extracting text from them or just saving as an image. Prize: 9.99 USD.
- - ABBYY Screenshot Reader is the most popular commercial alternative to Textify - Image to Text PDF.
TextSniper is a super useful app to quickly capture unselectable text. Use it to capture and recognize text from presentations, trainings, screencasts,images, pictures, webpages, video tutorials, photos, PDFs etc. Literally from anywhere on your mac's screen.
PDF and OCR publishing software (optical character recognition) for MAC & WINDOWS. Do you dream of an intelligent PDF and OCR solution to intuitively manage your documents? You've found it.
ABBYY TextGrabber easily and quickly digitizes fragments of printed text and turns the recognized result into action: call, email, follow links, find on maps, translate into 100+ languages, edit, voice over and share in any convenient way.
Screen OCR is a screen capture and character recognition tool. You can use Screen OCR in any way you are most comfortable with. It can be window selection, scrolling capture, simple cursor capture or rectangular selection.
Never get annoyed by unselectable text on websites, PDFs, images or system user interfaces again. Just select the region of your screen in the same manner as you would take a screenshot and find all recognized text in your clipboard ready to get pasted anywhere.
💥 Capture and share your ideas quickly and easily with Screenie - the ultimate screenshot tool for designers, developers, and anyone who needs to share information efficiently. Simply take a snap, annotate it, and copy it to the clipboard in seconds.
Screenie for Windows Features