Free Text UP Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GImageReader, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 33 alternatives to Text UP so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Text UP alternatives are Tesseract (Free, Open Source), FreeOCR (Free), CopyFish (Free, Open Source) and GOCR (Free, Open Source).
- gImageReader is a simple Gtk/Qt front-end to the Tesseract OCR Engine.Features: - Import PDF documents and images from disk, scanning devices, clipboard and screenshots
- FreeOCR is a scan & OCR program including the...
- Copy, paste and translate text from any image, video or PDF.
- GOCR is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program, developed under the GNU Public License. It converts scanned images of text back to text files.
- CuneiForm (OpenOCR) is a text recognition software for printed templates. Manuscripts or PDF-files, the program can not recognize, however, but table structures.
- Free Online OCR is a software that allows you to convert scanned PDF and images into editable Word, Text, Excel output formats.
- A Java/.NET GUI frontend for Tesseract OCR engine. Supports optical character recognition for Vietnamese language.
- i2OCR is a free online OCR that converts scanned documents, faxes, or screenshots into editable text.
- NewOCR.com is a free online OCR (Optical Character Recognition) service. NewOCR.