The Temple Operating System (TempleOS) is a free and open source, x86_64, non-preemptive, multi-tasking PC operating system.
* x86_64, ring-0-only, single-address-map, multitasking kernel with multicore support.
* 64-bit compiler/assembler for HolyC with JIT and Ahead-of-Time compilation, no need for object or exe files.
* Partitioning tool, installer, boot loaders for CD/DVD and hard disk.
* Editor/Browser for a new Document Format. Source files and the command line window can have graphics.
* 8-bit ASCII, not just 7-bit. Supported in entire tool chain.
* Graphics in source code, no resource files, graphic sprite editor.
* 64-bit pointers.
* Ring-0-only. Highest CPU privileged mode at all times.
* 2D/3D graphics library
* Auto-completion, jump-to-source tool called AutoComplete with Dictionary.
* Code profiler, merge, diff utils.... More Info »