Open Source Tasker AlternativesTop Task Automation Apps like Tasker
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
Suggest and vote on features
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Windows alternative to Tasker.
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Tasker.
- LightweightAutoHotkey consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingAutoHotkey supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- PortableAutoHotkey can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineAutoHotkey can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeAutoHotkey doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Comments about AutoHotkey as a Alternative to TaskerThis alternative is disputed. AutoHotkey is still a legitimate Tasker alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
Tasker is only for Android, AutoHotkey is only for Windows4Guest
This application is for desktop windows, while tasker is for automation on android devices.7Guest
AutoHotkey is Windows only while Tasker is for Android0
Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Suggest and vote on features
- - UI.Vision RPA is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Tasker.
UI.Vision RPA Features
- Command line interfaceUI.Vision RPA either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Works OfflineUI.Vision RPA can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Marketing AutomationUI.Vision RPA can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Support for scriptingUI.Vision RPA supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Website MonitoringUI.Vision RPA can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
The last update is from September 2021.
Comments about UI.Vision RPA as a Alternative to Taskerpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Is an extension for a browser and not an app2
Easer is an event-driven Android automation app. It knows various events, and you, the user, could tell it what to do on what event (and even combine multiple events!). Routine actions no longer need to be taken manually.
Comments about Easer as a Alternative to TaskerAlmost everyone thinks Easer is a great Tasker alternative.
It's the only actively developed free and open-source software Android automation app.1
Many functions being gradually added. Provides sufficient functionality for everyday use; not as comprehensive as Tasker0
Actiona (formerly known as Actionaz) is a task automation tool. It allows you to create and execute action lists.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredActiona can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Works OfflineActiona can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Actiona without registration.
- PortableActiona can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Create rules that are made of triggers and actions. A prominent example would be something like "Mute phone at work".Suggest and vote on features
EventGhost is an advanced, easy to use and extensible automation tool for MS Windows. It can use different input devices like infrared or wireless remote controls to trigger macros, that on their part control a computer and its attached hardware.Suggest and vote on features
The official website is unavailable, and the last version was released in 2016.
TapTap is a port of the double tap on back of device feature from Android 12 to any Android 7.0+ deviceSuggest and vote on features
Pocket Code allows you to create your own games, animations, interactive music videos, and many kind of other apps, directly on your phone or tablet.Suggest and vote on features
Pocket Code Features
- Ad-freePocket Code doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No Coding RequiredPocket Code can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- MultiplayerPocket Code offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Works OfflinePocket Code can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Single playerPocket Code has one or more single player game modes.
Run arbitrary commands when files change.Suggest and vote on features
Repeat is a full-fledged, Java mouse/keyboard record/replay and automation hotkeys/macros creation using modern programming languages, and more advanced automation features. Working across three major OSes: Windows, OSX, and Linux.Suggest and vote on features
An automated event/action manager that allows users to automate system functionality based on incoming application intents.LibreTasks has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Last update is from July 2018.
ControlPlane, a fork of MarcoPolo , brings context-sensitive awareness to OS X. With ControlPlane you can intelligently reconfigure your Mac or perform any number of actions based on input from a wide array of evidence sources including but...ControlPlane has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
crashes out on the latest MacOS and no longer actively maintainedSee https://www.controlplaneapp.com/2017/11/the-state-of-controlplane/