What is SuperFreezZ?
Android app making it possible to entirely freeze all background activities of any app.
- Get back control over what runs on your phone
- Enhance battery life and reduce mobile data usage by freezing rarely used apps
- Especially useful while you are on a tour, where you need only some apps but a long battery life
SuperFreezZ is not yet another task manager promising to delete 10 GB of data per month or making your device 2x as fast. This is impossible. Instead, SuperFreezZ is honest about its disadvantages: Freezing daily used apps probably drains your battery a little faster. Also, these apps will take longer to start when you use them the next time: SuperFreezZ will super freeze your apps, it takes about 1-3 seconds to defrost them. Greenify has the same disadvantages, except that the author of Greenify does not warn you about it. So: Just do not overdo it, and SuperFreezZ will be super useful.
Examples for apps that deserve to be frozen:
- Untrusted apps (that you do not want to run in the background)
- Apps you rarely use
- Annoying apps
- Optionally works without accessibility service as this slows down the device
- Can freeze only apps not used for a week (can be configured)
- Choose a white list (freeze all by standard) or a black list (do not freeze anything by standard)
- Can freeze apps when the screen goes off
- Options to freeze system apps and even SuperFreezZ itself
- Completely open source and free software
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about SuperFreezZ as an alternative
Open source, best alternat,ve for greenify
CategoriesOS & Utilities • System & Hardware
Lists containing SuperFreezZThe ultimate F-Droid setup (200+ Apps) • Open Source Android Apps
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about SuperFreezZ, and it has gotten 8 likes
- Developed by Hocuri
- Open Source and Free product.
- 13 alternatives listed