The most popular alternative is Greenify, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to SuperFreezZ so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SuperFreezZ alternatives are ForceDoze (Free, Open Source), Hibernator (Freemium), Power Clean (Booster & Cleaner) (Free) and App Quarantine (Freemium).
- Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed.
- ForceDoze is an app that forces Doze mode right after you turn off your screen. Instead of waiting for the default time period (30 mins), Doze kicks in immediately.
- Hibernator provides an easy way to hibernate all running apps and as a result it saves the battery power and improves performance, and it can also close apps automatically everytime the screen is turned off.
- Power Clean helps you to free up storage, clean up memory, remove or disable unnecessary Apps, know your device and speed up it.
- Android app for users with root access. Freeze bloatware and improve your battery life by disabling apps when you don't use them!
- KillApps lets you close all running apps at once by a simple touch! it saves battery power , and improves performance.
- New and effective way to save battery! Hibernate app Keeps your device smooth and lasting as the ?rst day you had, in a unique and e?cient way!.
- Brevent, black prevent, can app-standby (since Android 6.0, not supported on some devices) or force-stop apps without root, prevent apps from running in long time.
- Unlike any other battery-saving applications, ShutApp saves your battery life in a unique but quite effective way.
- Avoid rogue apps from running in the background with Drowser.