Stringify AlternativesHome Automation Tools and other similar apps like Stringify
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and...
Suggest and vote on features
- - IFTTT is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Stringify.
- - IFTTT is the most popular free alternative to Stringify.
Comments about IFTTT as a Alternative to Stringifypros, cons and recent commentsGuest
IFTTT has extremely limited single triggers, whereas Stringify allowed for multiple triggers and variables.2Guest
While potentially more limiting, the idea is the same and a lot of functionality can be derived from IFTTT-1
Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Home Assistant is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Stringify.
- - Home Assistant is the most popular Open Source alternative to Stringify.
Home Assistant Features
- Ad-freeHome Assistant doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedHome Assistant is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within Home Assistant using IFTTT.
- Dark ModeHome Assistant supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No TrackingHome Assistant will not track you or use your personal data.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsHome Assistant can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Advanced automation app for Android that lets you trigger actions like alarms and app launches based on configurable events like phone calls or time of day. Tasker also lets you create apps using these automation features.
- - Tasker is the most popular commercial alternative to Stringify.
openHAB is a Java-based open-source home automation platform that integrates and combines a vast range of different smart home systems and technologies into one single solution.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedopenHAB is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeopenHAB doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsopenHAB can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within openHAB using IFTTT.
- Chromecast SupportCast your content to a Chromecast connected device with openHAB.
ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Smart home, Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation, Visualization and Data Logging. It aims to be a possible replacement or extension for software like f.e.Suggest and vote on features
Domoticz is a home automation system that lets you monitor and configure various devices like lights, switches, various sensors/meters like temperature, rain, wind, UV, electricity, gas, water and much more. Notifications/alerts can be sent to any mobile device.
DomotiGa is Open Source Home Automation Software from the Netherlands. It is written in Gambas Basic and runs on Linux.Suggest and vote on features
HomeGenie, Home Automaton Server in the Internet Of Things era.Suggest and vote on features
FHEM (TM) is a GPL'd perl server for house automation. It is used to automate some common tasks in the household like switching lamps / shutters / heating / etc. and to log events like temperature / humidity / power consumption.
Yonomi is a free app, to create automated Routines for all your smart home devices and bring your home to life. Yonomi makes it simple, to discover, connect, and automate the most popular smart home devices using a single app.Suggest and vote on features