Stretch Break Alternatives
The most popular alternative is stretchly, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Stretch Break so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Stretch Break alternatives are Workrave (Free, Open Source), BreakTimer (Free, Open Source), Angelic Retreat (Free, Open Source) and RestStop (Free, Open Source).
- stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
- Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
- Save yourself from RSI and eye-strain
BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them.
BreakTimer is free and open source and available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Angelic Retreat is a simple program which periodically blocks your computer to force you rest. If you have used similar ones before, you know about their cruel nature.
- RestStop sits in your tray and gives you non-intrusive reminders to rest after you’ve worked continuously for awhile. It looks like an hourglass, and it fits right in with the other Windows tray icons.
- Work timer, with breaks to help avoid repetitive strain injuries and help focus better using the Pomodoro technique.
- Remedy Interactive's RSIGuard is an award-winning desktop ergonomic software solution that reduces repetitive strain injuries.
- Break reminder software that reminds you to take breaks at a desired interval. Every reminder includes an illustration of a stretch exercise for inspiration.
- The Vision Defense Software provides you with reminder prompts to briefly look away from the screen at specific time intervals that you select.
- Does too much time using computer gives you dry eyes and fatigue discomfort? Eyefoo is a timer to remind you to rest, keep you from repetitive strain injury and help stay healthy.