The most popular alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Stoq so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Stoq alternatives are Odoo (Freemium, Open Source), Mint.com (Freemium), ERPNext (Free, Open Source) and Dolibarr (Free, Open Source).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Odoo (formerly OpenERP) is a suite of open-source business apps written in Python and distributed under the AGPL license, under the Open Core software business model.
- Mint.com is a free web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.
- Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern and easy to use open-source web software package to manage your business (customers, invoices, orders, products, stocks, agenda, e-mailings, shipments...).
- Free, open source and online accounting software for small businesses and freelancers.
- SuiteCRM provides an enterprise-grade Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application to a global community of users and software developers.
- Tryton is a three-tiers high-level general purpose application platform under the license GPL-3 written in Python and uses PostgreSQL as database engine. It's the core base of a business solution providing modularity, scalability and security.
- Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.