The most popular alternative is Minecraft. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try 0 A.D. or Dwarf Fortress. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to Stonehearth so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Stonehearth alternatives are Terraria (Paid), Warcraft III (Paid), RimWorld (Paid) and Stronghold (Paid).
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- 0 A.D. is a free, open-source, cross-platform real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
- Set a generation before the events of the original Warcraft began, Warcraft II is a real-time strategy game by Blizzard Entertainment.
- RimWorld follows three survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of known space.
- Dwarf Fortress is a single-player fantasy simulator with two modes: fortress and adventure.
- Stronghold Crusader is a RTS game from the series from Stronghold.
- Age of Mythology is based on building towns, gathering resources, creating armies, and ultimately destroying enemy units and buildings.
- In this city-building strategy game, you control a group of exiled travelers who decide to restart their lives in a new land.