The most popular alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Stansoft so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Stansoft alternatives are HomeBank (Free, Open Source), You Need A Budget (Paid), Mint.com (Freemium) and KMyMoney (Free, Open Source).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.PROVEN METHOD
- Mint.com is a free web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager build on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment.
- Advanced expense manager that allows you to track your expenses and plan budgets.
- Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line. This may put off some users, since there is no flashy UI, but for those who want unparalleled reporting access to their data there are few alternatives.
- The most popular version of Americas #1 small business financial software helps make your business more profitable.
- Skrooge allows you to manage your personal finances, powered by KDE 4.x.
- Grisbi is a personnal accounting application running under GNU/Linux and Windows, released under the GPL licence.