SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
* Intuitive interface,
* All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped witin simple GUI,
* Some features implemented on top of basic SQLite3/SQLite2 SQL statements, like editing all existing objects, or Foreign Keys transparent emulation,
* Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet). Mac OS X support is partially done, but dont expect to run SQLiteStudio on it yet - support for this system is planned,
* Localizations, currently translated to:
* Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML),
* Pretty fast handling of tables with lots of data (tables data preview and SQL queries results are split and displayed in smaller pieces),
* Numerous small additions, like formatting code (uppercase keywords), fast navigation between windows and tabs in notebooks by shortcuts, history of queries executed in editor windows and more,
* UTF-8 support,
* skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
* Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
* Single executable file - no need to install or uninstall. Binary distribution is just the single, ready to use file.
* Open source and free - Released under GPLv2 licence. ... More Info »