SQL Workbench/J AlternativesDatabase Managers and other similar apps like SQL Workbench/J
DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DBeaver is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to SQL Workbench/J.
- - DBeaver is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SQL Workbench/J.
- AutocompletionDBeaver can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark ModeDBeaver supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Built-in viewerDBeaver shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in DBeaver without registration.
- Ad-freeDBeaver doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDBeaver can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Comments about DBeaver as a Alternative to SQL Workbench/Jpros, cons and recent comments
Good alternative; a bit nicer GUI, maybe also a tad bit faster?0Guest
Cleaner more intuitive GUI.0
HeidiSQL is a useful tool designed for web developers using the popular MySQL server, Microsoft SQL databases and PostgreSQL. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightHeidiSQL consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeHeidiSQL doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineHeidiSQL can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Privacy focusedHeidiSQL is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No TrackingHeidiSQL will not track you or use your personal data.
- PortableHeidiSQL can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeHeidiSQL supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields.
- - phpMyAdmin is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to SQL Workbench/J.
MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, and much more.Suggest and vote on features
MySQL Workbench Features
Navicat is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Navicat is the most popular commercial alternative to SQL Workbench/J.
DbGate is cross-platform database manager. Simple and effective, allowing to work with many various databases simultaneously - SQL and NoSQL.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeDbGate doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- AutocompletionDbGate can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightDbGate consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeDbGate supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Import CSV DataDbGate can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
Valentina Studio Features
Oracle SQL Developer is a free and fully supported graphical tool for database development. With SQL Developer, you can browse database objects, run SQL statements and SQL scripts, and edit and debug PL/SQL statements.Suggest and vote on features
Oracle SQL Developer Features
SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
Toad is an industry-standard tool for application development. Using Toad, developers can build, test, and debug PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, and functions. TOAD users can create and edit database objects such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, and users. TOAD.Suggest and vote on features
Toad for Oracle Features
Database browser is an universal table editor. This easy to use tool allows user to connect to any database and browse or modify data, run sql scripts, export, import and print data. And the most important thing it is Free-ware.Suggest and vote on features
Database Browser Features
- PortableDatabase Browser can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
DbVisualizer is the Universal database tool for developers, analysts and DBAs. It runs on all major OS'es and connects to all major databases and JDBC drivers.Suggest and vote on features