With Solve Elec you can :
- draw and analyze electrical circuits functioning in direct or alternating current
- get literal formulas and values for current intensities and voltages defined in the circuit.
- verify circuit related equations.
- draw graphs.
- get the equivalent circuit of displayed circuit
- browse an integrated documentation
- edit, save and print reports made of various elements displayed in main window
This program allows you to get literal formulas and values for current intensities and voltages defined in the circuit, verify circuit related equations, get the equivalent circuit of displayed circuit, browse the integrated documentation and edit, save and print reports. More Info »
Solve Elec features an oscilloscope and performs frequency response graphs.
The program allows you to draw circuits using the right symbols, included in the program. (contacts, switcher, resistors, LED, diodes, amplifiers, transistors, voltmeter, ammeter, etc.).
You can choose to apply direct or alternate current to the circuit. Once finished, you can turn on the circuit to test it.