SimpleScreenRecorder Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to SimpleScreenRecorder for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is OBS Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to SimpleScreenRecorder and 17 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to SimpleScreenRecorder are VokoscreenNG (Free, Open Source), Kazam (Free, Open Source), recordMyDesktop (Free, Open Source) and Wink (Free).
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- VokscreenNG is a user friendly screencaster for Linux and Windows.
- Kazam is a simple screen recording program that will capture the content of your screen and record a video file that can be played by any video player that supports VP8/WebM video...
- recordMyDesktop is a desktop session recorder for GNU / Linux that attemps to be easy to use, yet also effective at it's primary task.
- Wink is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at creating tutorials on how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel etc).
- Krut is a screencast tool that is written in Java and well suited for making video tutorials (instructional videos) on most platforms.
- Deepin Screen Recorder is a screen recorder tool, it supports to save the recorded screens as gif or mp4 format.
- ScreenStudio is an easy screen recording that will let you create screencast or live streaming of your desktop.
- OpenGL video capture application. Easy and fast. Totally worth the try.
- Record your desktop, speaker output and microphone at once, then output it to WebM, Ogg, or Matroska files.