The most popular alternative is Zabbix, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 46 alternatives to Sentinet3 so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sentinet3 alternatives are Nagios (Freemium, Open Source), Datadog (Paid), Spiceworks Help Desk (Free) and LibreNMS (Free, Open Source).
- Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
- Nagios is a powerful monitoring system licensed under Nagios Enterprises that helps organizations identify and resolve IT infrastructure issues.
- Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev & Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into a unified view of IT infrastructure. 120+ Integrations!.
- Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- A fully featured network monitoring system that provides a wealth of features and device support.
- An advanced network monitoring solution to monitor network up/downtime, traffic and usage. Features include availability, performance, and bandwidth monitoring (SNMP, WMI, packet sniffing, NetFlow), instant alerts, reporting, failover clustering.
- Munin is a networked resource monitoring tool that can help analyze resource trends and "what just happened to kill our performance?" problems.
- Self-hosted, easily-deployable monitoring and alerts service - like a lightweight PagerDuty.
- Cacti is a complete frontend to RRDTool, it stores all of the necessary information to create graphs and populate them with data in a MySQL database.
- Enterprise-ready monitoring solution that provides unparalleled flexibility for IT to address both immediate and unforeseen operational issues, including infrastructure and IT processes.