The most popular alternative is HWiNFO (32/64), which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to SentinelAgent so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SentinelAgent alternatives are Zabbix (Free, Open Source), Nagios (Freemium, Open Source), Datadog (Paid) and Spiceworks Help Desk (Free).
- Hardware diagnostic software for Windows that provides real-time monitoring for temperature and more.
- Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
- Nagios is a powerful monitoring system licensed under Nagios Enterprises that helps organizations identify and resolve IT infrastructure issues.
- Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev & Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into a unified view of IT infrastructure. 120+ Integrations!.
- Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- Icinga is a fork of Nagios and is backward compatible. So, Nagios configurations, plugins and addons can all be used with Icinga.
- This fast, highly configurable IPv4/IPv6 scanner can streamline many of your network support procedures.
- Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
- WinAudit is an inventory utility for Windows computers. It creates a comprehensive report on a machine's configuration, hardware and software.
- Splunk is software that provides unique visibility across your entire IT infrastructure from one place in real time.