Readiris Alternatives for Linux
NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use.
Suggest and vote on features
- - NAPS2 is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Readiris.
- - NAPS2 is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Readiris.
- OCRExtract the text from a screen capture or file and paste it into another document for edits.
- Ad-freeNAPS2 doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableNAPS2 can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineNAPS2 can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Combine PDFCombine, merge and arrange PDF files into one document.
- LightweightNAPS2 consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Command line interfaceNAPS2 either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Built-in viewerNAPS2 shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
gImageReader is a simple Gtk/Qt front-end to the Tesseract OCR Engine.Suggest and vote on features
Copy, paste and translate text from any image, video or PDF.Suggest and vote on features
Program to recognize text on screen.Suggest and vote on features
PaperScan Scanner Software is a powerful TWAIN and WIA scanning application with an OCR engine centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone.Suggest and vote on features
WatchOCR is an open source OCR server that creates searchable pdfs from images in a watched folder.Suggest and vote on features