Raycast Alternatives for Linux
Station is the first open-source smart browser for busy people. A single place for all of your web applications.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Station is the most popular Linux alternative to Raycast.
- - Station is the most popular Open Source alternative to Raycast.
Comments about Station as a Alternative to RaycastThis alternative is disputed. Station is still a legitimate Raycast alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.Guest
Raycast is a Spotlight-like app while Station just hurdles together some tabs in an in-app fashion, they're not similar at all3
Station has nothing to do with Raycast. Station is a browser while Raycast is an application launcher.0
Albert is a C++/Qt based desktop agnostic keyboard launcher that helps you to accomplish your workflows in a breeze. Its goals are usability and beauty, performance and extensibility.Suggest and vote on features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsAlbert can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Ad-freeAlbert doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No Coding RequiredAlbert can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Command line interfaceAlbert either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- AutocompletionAlbert can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Works OfflineAlbert can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Currency ConversionAlbert lets you convert different currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- LightweightAlbert consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingAlbert will not track you or use your personal data.
Suggest and vote on features
- Ulauncher provides instant search results. It also remembers your previous choices and automatically selects the best option for you.
GNOME Do allows you to quickly search for many items present on your desktop or the web, and perform useful actions on those items.Suggest and vote on features
Gnome Do Features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsGnome Do can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 0.95.3, released on November 2014, can be still downloaded from Launchpad.
Cerebro is an open source and free electron-based productivity software alternative to Alfred and Spotlight. It is focused on speed and good UI and UX. In most cases you don't even need to open another application, because you can see results right in Cerebro, like google...Suggest and vote on features
dmenu is a dynamic menu for X, originally designed for dwm. It manages large numbers of user-defined menu items efficiently.Suggest and vote on features
KRunner is the launcher built into the Plasma desktop.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Krunner.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Krunner without registration.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsKrunner can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Ad-freeKrunner doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedKrunner is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Support for scriptingKrunner supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- LightweightKrunner consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingKrunner will not track you or use your personal data.
- Works OfflineKrunner can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Unleash.so brings all the scattered pieces of data from your cloud and computer right to you. You can search across your workspace, launch web pages and take quick actions from one search bar, such as: RSVP events, start AWS instances and more.Suggest and vote on features
Zazu is a new open source productivity app, that allows developers to be in the drivers seat. Unlike other solutions, there is no built-in integrations, so every plugin has the full scope of what Zazu has to offer.Suggest and vote on features
Repo archived by authors. No updates or releases, and no recent commits. Based on obsolete versions of underlying tools/platform.
The Application Finder is a program to find and launch installed applications on your system, and quickly execute commands.Suggest and vote on features
Application Finder Features
Dynamic menu library and client program inspired by dmenu.Suggest and vote on features