Rasterbator Alternatives for Mac
Rasterbator is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is pdfposter, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Rasterbator and five of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Rasterbator are Separation Studio (Paid), Vectoraster (Freemium), Mindcad Tiler (Paid) and A Tiling Script With Python Imaging (Free, Open Source).
- This requires the installation of Python and pyPDF. Out of the gate, the script does not provide for image overlap, however there is a patch that does fix this.
- Separation Studio is powerful, easy to use color separation and artwork generator tool designed exclusively for Mac.
- Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on images or gradients.
- Print a PDF Page on Multiple Sheets of Paper.
- This very simple script requires the installation of Python, Python imaging and ImageMagick.