Marq, formerly Lucidpress, is a brand-templating platform that empowers everyone to build on-brand.
- - Marq is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Rasterbator.
- - Marq is the most popular free alternative to Rasterbator.
Opinions about Marq as a Alternative to Rasterbator
This requires the installation of Python and pyPDF. Out of the gate, the script does not provide for image overlap, however there is a patch that does fix this. The patch requires replacing 5-6 lines in 3 files and adding 2-3 new ones, its very easy.
- - pdfposter is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Rasterbator.
- - pdfposter is the most popular Open Source alternative to Rasterbator.
Posterizer's free online rasterbator allows you to create posters larger than a standard page, using the tiled printing method. It will rasterize any image and output files that can be printed at home and reassemble to the original image.
Opinions about Posterizer as a Alternative to Rasterbator
Separation Studio is powerful, easy to use color separation and artwork generator tool designed exclusively for Mac.
- - Separation Studio is the most popular commercial alternative to Rasterbator.
Separation Studio Features
ProPoster is software for big banner printing, sign printing, poster printing, mural printing, wall photo printing. ProPoster does not require special plotters, it simply prints on standard printers. Any picture, digital photo, Microsoft Word document, Excel spreadsheet can be...
Print a PDF Page on Multiple Sheets of Paper.
Print a single PDF page using multiple sheets of paper to create large banners and posters. Independently scale and center each page in a PDF document as you add or remove rows and columns. Visually preview results in the workspace.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo10 A Tiling Script With Python Imaging alternatives
- Free • Open Source
This very simple script requires the installation of Python, Python imaging and ImageMagick. Its crying out for a web front end and maybe generalization Perl and PHP versions as well as a front end.
A Tiling Script With Python Imaging Features