A DSLR camera remote control open source software Features:
- Control you camera remotely from your computer via USB
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your computer.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on.
- - digiCamControl is the most popular Windows alternative to qStopMotion.
- - digiCamControl is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to qStopMotion.
Boats Animator is a free and open-source stop motion animation program for Windows, macOS and Linux. Its intuitive interface caters to animators of all levels and offers many powerful features. The program has been open sourced under the GNU General Public License and...
- - Boats Animator is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to qStopMotion.
Dragonframe is the next generation of image capture software for stop motion animation. New features include a visual timeline editor, integrated lip-sync, advanced DMX lighting, motion control and much more.
- - Dragonframe is the most popular commercial alternative to qStopMotion.
qDslrDashboard is a cross platform application for controlling Nikon, Canon and Sony cameras. It uses the PTP and PTP/IP protocol to communicate with the connected DSLR camera. Currently qDslrDashboard is available for Android, iOS, Linux, OSX and Windows platforms.
- - qDslrDashboard is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to qStopMotion.
Stop Motion Capture animates a video from single frames. It uses your digi cam to capture these photos. Furthermore it contains various technologies, such as onion skin, bluescreen or export.
a Canon EOS class remote control utility which is able to remote control 350D, 300D, 30D, 20D and 5D. It is possible to control more of such cameras in the same time up to six cameras attached. Multican allows scripted remote control of multiple cameras.
Breeze Systems - Digital Photography Software Tools Products, Remote Capture, Editing, Organizing For controlling Canon EOS digital SLRs from a Windows PC including the following recent models: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, Canon EOS 1D Mark III, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 50D...
gPhoto2 is a free, redistributable, ready to use set of digital camera software applications for Unix-like systems, written by a whole team of dedicated volunteers around the world. It supports more than 1400 cameras
NKRemote... The professional's software solution for remotely controlling your Nikon D7000, Nikon D90, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3X, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 digital SLR from a Windows PC using a USB cable.