What is qStopMotion?
qStopMotion is a free application for creating stop-motion animation movies. The users will be able to create stop-motions from pictures imported from a camera or from the harddrive and export the animation to different video formats such as mpeg or avi.
- Project management using Scenes, Takes and Exposures,
- Live-View of the camera picture,
- Take pictures from WebCam, Digicam and Camera,
- Import of existing pictures,
- Export to different video formats.
qStopMotion is a fork of Linux Stopmotion . The main differences between stopmotion for Linux and qStopMotion are:
- Runs on Linux and Windows operating systems. And probably also on MacOS,
- Redesigned user interface,
- Minimized using of external tools and replace with Qt functionality,
- No command line input from the user in the preferences menu.
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on qStopMotion
- added qStopMotion as alternative(s) to Heron Animation
- added qStopMotion as alternative(s) to Eagle Animation
- reviewed qStopMotionpd
I like qStopMotion, because it's quite simple to learn and operate, and has the features I had expected to find in a stop motion software.And all of this, open source!!! Thanks a lot!!!