A DSLR camera remote control open source software Features:
- Control you camera remotely from your computer via USB
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your computer.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on.
Suggest and vote on features
- - digiCamControl is the most popular Windows alternative to qDslrDashboard.
- - digiCamControl is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to qDslrDashboard.
Entangle provides a graphical interface for “tethered shooting”, aka taking photographs with a digital camera completely controlled from the computer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Entangle is the most popular Linux alternative to qDslrDashboard.
qStopMotion is a free application for creating stop-motion animation movies. The users will be able to create stop-motions from pictures imported from a camera or from the harddrive and export the animation to different video formats such as mpeg or avi.Suggest and vote on features
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your PC, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture.
- - CaptureGRID is the most popular Mac alternative to qDslrDashboard.
- - CaptureGRID is the most popular commercial alternative to qDslrDashboard.
SparkoCam is an easy to use all-in-one webcam and video effects software for broadcasting and applying live webcam effects to your video chats and recordings.Suggest and vote on features
Stop Motion Capture animates a video from single frames. It uses your digi cam to capture these photos. Furthermore it contains various technologies, such as onion skin, bluescreen or export.
a Canon EOS class remote control utility which is able to remote control 350D, 300D, 30D, 20D and 5D. It is possible to control more of such cameras in the same time up to six cameras attached. Multican allows scripted remote control of multiple cameras.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceMultican either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
gPhoto2 is a free, redistributable, ready to use set of digital camera software applications for Unix-like systems, written by a whole team of dedicated volunteers around the world. It supports more than 1400 camerasgphoto has no features, suggest some!
Breeze Systems - Digital Photography Software Tools Products, Remote Capture, Editing, Organizing For controlling Canon EOS digital SLRs from a Windows PC including the following recent models: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, Canon EOS 1D Mark III, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 50D...DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera has no features, suggest some!
Remote releasing is using a remote control to activate the shutter of the camera. This is to prevent shaking the camera, and is often used with bulb shots and/or tripods.
Remote Release has no features, suggest some!
- - Remote Release is the most popular Android alternative to qDslrDashboard.