The most popular alternative is QModBus, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to QModMaster so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting QModMaster alternatives are Modbus Poll (Paid), Modbus Slave (Paid), ModScan (Paid) and ModSim (Paid).
- QModBus is a free Qt-based implementation of a ModBus master application. A graphical user interface allows easy communication with ModBus slaves over serial line interface. QModBus also includes a bus monitor for examining all traffic on the bus.
- Modbus Poll is a Modbus master simulator designed primarily to help developers of Modbus slave devices or others that want to test and simulate the Modbus protocol.
- Modbus Slave is for simulating up to 32 slave devices in 32 windows!. Speed up your PLC programming with this simulating tools.
- ModScan is for use in development or maintenance of multi-vendor systems utilizing the popular PLC communications protocol as developed by Gould Modicon.
- ModSim32 is a very simple but powerful application for simulating data from modbus slave devices.
- CAS Modbus Scanner is a utility to retrieve coils, inputs, holding registers, and input registers from a Modbus enabled device.