Pydroid 3 is the most easy to use and powerful educational Python 3 IDE for Android.
- Offline Python 3.6 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
- Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
- Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for heavy libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
- Examples available out-of-the-box.
- Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed by n0n3m4, an author of C4droid, specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line.
- Cython support.
- PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
- Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
- PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
- Matplotlib Kivy support available in Quick Install repository.... More Info »
- Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
- Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Python.
- Syntax highlighting & themes.
- Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definition gotos.
- One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Pydroid 3 requires at least 170MB free internal memory. 200MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as scipy.
To run debug place breakpoint(s) clicking on the line number.
SDL2/Kivy is detected with “import kivy”, “from kivy“ or "#Pydroid run sdl2”.
PyQt5 is detected with “import PyQt5”, “from PyQt5“ or "#Pydroid run qt”.
Link to official Pydroid 3 site
One time purchase that cost about $10, and / or subscription that costs about $1 per month. Price may vary depending on commitment and so on.
No features added
Add a feature
android-apps android-appstore android-market python python-development python-editor python-ide python-lib