What is Cxxdroid?
- Offline C/C++ compiler: no Internet is required to run C/C++ programs.
- Package manager and a custom repository with prebuilt packages for common libraries, such as Boost, SQLite, ncurses, libcurl, etc.
- Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
- Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
- C/C++ interpreter mode (REPL) based on CERN Cling is also available.
- Outstanding performance with advanced compiler caching technology.
- Clean and mature architecture: now code is analyzed and compiled with the same compiler, and the IDE doesn't crash completely due to runtime errors in your programs :)
- UI designed with speed and usability in mind: forget about unobvious shortcuts or touch button combos required just to run your program.
- Real time code prediction, auto indentation and code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
- Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in C++.
- Syntax highlighting & themes.
- One click share on Pastebin.
- Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Important notice: Cxxdroid requires at least 150MB free internal memory. 200MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as Boost.
Take a part in development of Cxxdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that. The list of features that are not yet available, but we are working to add them:
- Multifile projects
As Cxxdroid main goal is to help user learn C++ programming language, our first priority is porting common libraries, note that when asking us to add some library.