What is QPython 3L?
QPython is the Python engine for android. It contains some amazing features such as Python interpreter, runtime environment, editor, QPYI and SL4A library. It makes it easy for you to use Python on Android. And it's FREE.
QPython already has millions of users worldwide and it is also an open source project.
For different usage scenarios, QPython has two branches, namely QPython Ox and 3x.
QPython Ox is mainly aimed at programming learners, and it provides more friendly features for beginners.
This is the QPython 3L, it is mainly for experienced Python users, and it provides some advanced technical features.
- Offline Python 3 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs
- It supports running multiple types of projects, including: console program, SL4A program, webapp program
- Convenient QR code reader for transferring codes to your phone
- QPYPI and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn etc
- Easy-to-use editor
- INTEGRATED & EXTENDED SCRIPT LAYER FOR ANDROID LIBRARY (SL4A): IT LETS YOU DRIVE THE ANDROID WORK WITH PYTHON
- Good documentation and customer support
With SL4A features, you can use Python programming to control Android work:
- Android Apps API, such as: Application, Activity, Intent & startActivity, SendBroadcast, PackageVersion, System, Toast, Notify, Settings, Preferences, GUI
- Android Resources Manager, such as: Contact, Location, Phone, Sms, ToneGenerator, WakeLock, WifiLock, Clipboard, NetworkStatus, MediaPlayer
- Third App Integrations, such as: Barcode, Browser, SpeechRecongition, SendEmail, TextToSpeech
- Hardwared Manager: Carmer, Sensor, Ringer & Media Volume, Screen Brightness, Battery, Bluetooth, SignalStrength, WebCam, Vibrate, NFC, USB
QPython 3L Screenshots
QPython 3L Features
QPython 3L information
- 675 Stars
- 103 Forks
- 69 Open Issues