What is PushCut?
Pushcut helps you kick off your automation when it matters. Create fine-tuned interactions for HomeKit, Shortcuts, and custom workflows through smart notifications combined with powerful automation actions. Use HomeKit scenes, shortcuts, online integrations, and web services as notification actions that pop up exactly when they matter to you. Trigger these smart notifications from Shortcuts, HomeKit, schedules, locations, iBeacons, online services (like IFTTT, Zapier, Flow, Integromat, ...), home servers, or anywhere that knows what HTTP is.
- Set up alerts & reminders to trigger scheduled & location-based smart notifications
- Combine time and location triggers
- Schedule notifications from Shortcuts
- Schedule a shortcut from Shortcuts
- Trigger notifications through a secure webhook or Pushcut API
- Trigger notifications from third-party integrations and online services like Zapier, Integromat, IFTTT, etc.
- Define notifications with custom titles and messages
- Add action buttons to the notifications for quicker access
- Run shortcuts directly from notification actions
- Activate HomeKit scenes directly from notification actions
- Add URLs to the push notifications and open them directly from the notifications
- Run online actions (webhooks, HTTP requests) directly from notifications without opening any app or website
- Execute online actions in the background based on location or iBeacon events
- Deliver push notifications to specific devices individually
- Use a powerful JSON API to deliver dynamic texts, shortcut inputs, and URLs
- Turn a dedicated iOS device into your personal Shortcuts and HomeKit server
- 4.32 avg rating