Pubble is described as 'is the world's best Q&A platform. We make it simple and easy to add a great Q&A platform to any blog, website or Facebook page' and is an website in the Business & Commerce category. There are more than 10 alternatives to Pubble, not only websites but also apps for a variety of platforms, including SaaS, Self-Hosted solutions, Android and iPhone. The best alternative is Disqus, which is free. Other great sites and apps similar to Pubble are UserVoice (Paid), Kampsite (Freemium), Joint Comments (Free) and Bizpopuli (Free).
- 18 alternatives
- Disqus offers the best add-on tools for site owners to power discussions, increase engagement, and earn revenue.No screenshots yet
- UserVoice communities are the easiest way to turn customer feedback into action:
1. Share ideas.
2. Vote up the best.
3. Respond, implement & repeat!
- Android Tablet
- Kampsite was made with the aim of helping companies engage with their users to build the features and products that their customers actually want.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- An embeddable comment widget for websites, blogs, ecommerce & static pages.
Joint Comments distributes JOINT tokens (erc-20 based cryptocurrency) to publishers based on the value of traffic.
It is free to use up to 250k page views / month.
- Your online customer feedback software.
Fast, easy and without worries or small print.
- Helpshift delivers scalable customer service in your mobile apps and mobile websites. CRM for mobile enabling customer conversations inside your app.
- Quickly capture feedback and bugs from your team, clients, and users with our on-site widget. Manage your tickets directly on Trello.
- Astuto is a free, open source, self-hosted customer feedback tool. It helps you collect, manage and prioritize feedback from your users. It has been heavely inspired by Canny.
- Free • Open Source
- HTML Comment Box is an easy wasy for your website to receive, and optionally approve/delete comments from your visitors.No screenshots yet
- Krowdify provides tools which deepen your audience’s engagement with your content, gets your audience interacting with each other, and extends your reach to grow your audience.