Proc Net Monitor Alternatives
TCPView is a Windows program that will show you detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints on your system, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections.
- - TCPView is the most popular Windows alternative to Proc Net Monitor.
- - TCPView is the most popular free alternative to Proc Net Monitor.
CurrPorts is network monitoring software that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer. For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the...
Advanced Port Scanner is a fast and free software for port scanning. It will allow you to quickly find all open ports (TCP and UDP) and detect versions of programs running on them. The utility includes many features simplifying network management.
Advanced Port Scanner Features
Connections Viewer is a useful network software utility with the primary focus of listing (and managing) both UDP and TCP connections inside the host system.
PortsMonitor is a system utility for monitoring system TCP/IP network connections by application, and connections' status. With Search Expression support, you can filter connection with preferred conditions.
- - PortsMonitor is the most popular Mac alternative to Proc Net Monitor.
- - PortsMonitor is the most popular commercial alternative to Proc Net Monitor.
Free Port Scanner is a small, fast, easy-to-use and robust port scanner for the Win32 platform.You can scan ports on fast machines in a few seconds and can perform scan on predefined port ranges. This tool uses TCP packets to determine available hosts and open ports, service...
A cross platform debugger for Bluetooth/TCP/UDP.
- - SerialTest is the most popular Android & Linux alternative to Proc Net Monitor.
- - SerialTest is the most popular Open Source alternative to Proc Net Monitor.