Privacyfix is where you can manage your privacy controls for Facebook, Google, the websites you visit and the companies that track you across the Web. Instantly see privacy risks and navigate instantly to where you can fix them. As you visit sites, get alerted to new privacy risks before you provide personal data, remove website cookies and request deletion of your personal data.
NOTE: Although you will see a warning that the extension has access to browser history and cookies, none if this information is transmitted outside of your browser. More Info »
- See and manage privacy settings for your Profile, Posts & Likes, Off-Facebook tracking and Games & Apps.
- See where Facebook is tracking you on other sites, and block Facebook buttons and widgets.
- Learn how much Facebook makes from the ads that you see.
- See which Facebook apps have bad privacy policies, and easily request removal of profile data you have shared.
NOTE: Blocking Facebook widgets can interfere with sites with extensive Facebook integration. In the Healthbar you can "Allow social widgets" on any particular site, and this preference will be remembered.
- Control how your Google search history is retained.
- Manage your Google Plus privacy settings
- See and control Google's tracking across other websites
- Learn how much Google makes from your own searching.
- See privacy ratings for the sites you have visited.
- Easily request removal of personal data from sites that may share your personal data.
- See which companies are tracking you in your browser.
- Delete tracking cookies.
- Block future tracking by over 1,000 tracking companies.
- Send the Do Not Track signal with all web requests.
- As you visit sites, see at a glance which sites have privacy concerns.
- Instantly delete cookies from the site and request data removal.