Postman Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to Postman for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Insomnia REST Client, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 48 alternatives to Postman and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Postman are HTTPie (Free, Open Source), soapUI (Free, Open Source), Advanced REST Client (ARC) (Free, Open Source) and RESTer (Free, Open Source).
- A powerful REST API Client with cookie management, environment variables, code generation, and authentication for Mac, Window, and Linux.
- Modern command line HTTP client – user-friendly curl alternative with intuitive UI, JSON support, syntax highlighting, wget-like downloads, extensions, etc. .
- Eviware, the maker of soapUI, Web Service Testing Leader
- API testing tool. Which allows web developers to create and test custom HTTP requests.
- A REST client for almost any web service (Firefox and Chrome extension).
- RESTClient can be used to test variety of HTTP communications and RESTful webservices. Friendly GUI, rich functionalities.
- A tool for easily making HTTP requests (GET/PUT/POST/DELETE), viewing the responses, and keeping a history of transactions.
- HTTP Toolkit is a suite of open-source tools for debugging, testing and building with HTTP(S).
- APIs are essential to every online business. StopLight helps companies manage their API lifecycle.
- apiman is an open source API management layer that streamlines repetitive tasks often required when providing an API, such as implementing security, throttling and billing.