Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows. The Figma Mirror companion apps for Android and iOS allow viewing Figma prototypes in real-time on mobile...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Figma is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & SaaS alternative to Plasmic.
- - Figma is the most popular free alternative to Plasmic.
- Support for LayersFigma supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Design handoffView and share snippets of generated code and design specs from your design in Figma
- Auto LayoutFigma supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsFigma can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Embedded commentsUsers can leave comments that will appear within Figma
- Create UI ComponentsFigma allows you to create and define groups of reusable UI elements/materials across your design.
- Dark ModeFigma supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Transitions EffectsFigma allows you to apply transition effects between two different scenes/pages using pre-loaded or custom animated transitions.
Comments about Figma as a Alternative to Plasmicpros, cons and recent comments
Figma is a graphic editor and prototyping tool while Plasmic is a visual builder for functionnal websites.0
Responsive web design tool, CMS and hosting platform.Suggest and vote on features
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorWebflow allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- WYSIWYG SupportWebflow integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- No Coding RequiredWebflow can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Auto LayoutWebflow supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
Design beautiful web and mobile web applications without writing any code. Bubble's drag and drop builder gives you total freedom, letting you build pixel-perfect designs. Bring your site to life with responsive layouts and animations.Suggest and vote on features
Appsmith has no features, suggest some!
- - Appsmith is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Plasmic.
- - Appsmith is the most popular Open Source alternative to Plasmic.
Budibase is an open-source low-code platform, helping developers and IT professionals build, automate, and ship internal tools 50x faster on their own infrastructure.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredBudibase can be used without an coding or programming skills.
Framer combines the power of code with the ease of visual editing. Prototype beautiful microinteractions or realistic apps. It’s time to design with development in mind.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredFramer can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Auto LayoutFramer supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Design handoffView and share snippets of generated code and design specs from your design in Framer
- Dark ModeFramer supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- WYSIWYG SupportFramer integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
Your business needs software. But because engineers are scarce, many departments (sales, marketing, support, HR, etc.) don’t build the software they need. When companies use Retool, they build much more software, which leads to a more efficient business.Suggest and vote on features
Glide lets you create mobile apps in just minutes from Google Sheets.Suggest and vote on features
The easiest and fastest way to build powerful internal tools from Airtable, Google Sheets and SmartSuite in minutes. No code required.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Softr is the most popular commercial alternative to Plasmic.
- No Coding RequiredSoftr can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Kanban BoardSoftr allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- Ad-freeSoftr doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedSoftr is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Softr simultaneously.
All in One Prototyping Tool For Vue Developers. From Component Architecture to Code Exporting.
PreVue has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
- - PreVue is the most popular Linux alternative to Plasmic.
The official website is unavailable, and the last update was in April 2019. The software can still be downloaded though.
Quickly build beautiful, conversion-driving websites. Duda provides an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that enables you and your team to build pixel-perfect websites with no need to code. Web design assets can also be shared across an entire team along with unique tools for...Duda Website Builder has no features, suggest some!