Pictus is a fast, free image viewer that enables Windows to see thumbnails of supported formats, such as PSD. Give it a spin today!
Pictus is a fast, free image viewer. It is designed to be small, fast and just totally sweet. If you are content with your current photo viewer software you can still install Pictus and just let it help Windows Explorer show thumbnails for even more images. Development of Pictus is unfortunately halted until further notice, but it’s still worth taking out for a spin. More Info »
- Loads images in advance.
- Designed for responsiveness.
- Very uncluttered interface.
- Rotation and basic realtime color adjustment.
- Supports BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, PSD (Adobe Photoshop), PSP (Corel Paint Shop Pro), TGA, TIFF, WBMP and XYZ
- Helps Windows Explorer show thumbnails for those formats.
- Fullscreen support.
- Very customizable controls.
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- A whopping selection of Swedish and English interface.