Perfecto Encryptor Alternatives
Cryptomator provides transparent, client-side encryption for your cloud. Protect your documents from unauthorized access. Cryptomator is free and open source software, so you can rest assured there are no backdoors.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Cryptomator is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Perfecto Encryptor.
- - Cryptomator is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Perfecto Encryptor.
- Encrypted BackupCryptomator uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Cryptomator without registration.
- Privacy focusedCryptomator is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PortableCryptomator can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineCryptomator can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- End-to-End EncryptionCryptomator has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Ad-freeCryptomator doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
AES Crypt is an advanced file encryption utility that integrates with the Windows shell or runs from the Linux command prompt to provide a simple, yet powerful, tool for encrypting files using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).Suggest and vote on features
AES Crypt Features
AxCrypt is a simple file encryption software for Windows. It integrates seamlessly with your workflow to encrypt, decrypt, store, send and work with files.Suggest and vote on features
Encrypto lets you encrypt files before sending them to friends or coworkers. Just drop a file into Encrypto, set a password, and then send it however you normally would — but this time with added security. It’s free for both Mac and Windows.Suggest and vote on features
Boxcryptor is an easy-to-use encryption software optimized for the cloud. It allows the secure use of cloud storage services without sacrificing comfort.Suggest and vote on features
Boxcryptor has been acquired by Dropbox on November 29, 2022, and is no longer accepting new users. https://www.boxcryptor.com/en/blog/post/boxcryptor-and-dropbox-user-info/
- - Hat.sh is the most popular Web-based alternative to Perfecto Encryptor.
CryptSync is a small utility that synchronizes two folders while encrypting the contents in one folder. That means one of the two folders has all files unencrypted (the files you work with) and the other folder has all the files encrypted.Suggest and vote on features
EncFS provides an encrypted filesystem in user-space. It runs without any special permissions and uses the FUSE library and Linux kernel module to provide the filesystem interface. You can find links to source and binary releases below.Suggest and vote on features
The author has agreed that EncFS in its current form is dangerous (to security) for several reasons. Wikipedia has a brief summary: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EncFS#General_Security_ConcernsThe actual audit, which the author participated in, is here: https://defuse.ca/audits/encfs.htm
S.S.E. File Encryptor is a cross-platform encrypter/decrypter of files and folders.Suggest and vote on features
S.S.E. File Encryptor Features
Platform-independent password-based authenticated encryption of files & folders.Suggest and vote on features
File Lock PEA Features
- Encrypted BackupFile Lock PEA uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in File Lock PEA without registration.
- No TrackingFile Lock PEA will not track you or use your personal data.
- PortableFile Lock PEA can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeFile Lock PEA doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedFile Lock PEA is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- AES-256 EncryptionFile Lock PEA has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
LibreCrypt (formerly DoxBox) is an open-source disk encryption for Windows and the successor of FreeOTFELibreCrypt has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Last release Nov 24, 2015https://github.com/t-d-k/LibreCrypt/releases
Unicode Crypter is a portable tool that encrypts and decrypts any Unicode character from 1 to 1114111!Suggest and vote on features
Unicode Crypter Features