Penteract CMD GUI Creator Alternatives
Tabby is an infinitely customizable cross-platform terminal app for local shells, serial, SSH and Telnet connections.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Tabby Terminal is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Penteract CMD GUI Creator.
- - Tabby Terminal is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Penteract CMD GUI Creator.
Tabby Terminal Features
- Command line interfaceTabby Terminal either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- PortableTabby Terminal can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeTabby Terminal supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightTabby Terminal consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingTabby Terminal supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
Windows console emulator with tabs, which presents multiple consoles and simple GUI applications as one customizable GUI window with various features.Suggest and vote on features
Cmder is an open-source replacement for the Windows command-line. It relies on ConEmu , extending it with the power of clink and some great looking defaults including a Monokai color scheme and custom prompt...Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightCmder consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableCmder can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Cmder.
- Windows Explorer ExtensionCmder can extend Windows Explorer in various ways, for example add context menu options, etc..
- Command line interfaceCmder either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsCmder can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Cygwin is a Unix-like environment and command-line interface for Microsoft Windows. Cygwin provides native integration of Windows-based applications, data, and other system resources with applications, software tools, and data of the Unix-like environment.Suggest and vote on features
Hyper™ is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards. It provides an elegant command-line experience that is consistent across all supported platforms which includes macOS, Windows and various Linux distributions like Fedora and Debian.Suggest and vote on features
Command Prompt, also known as cmd.exe or cmd (after its executable file name), is the command-line interpreter on Windows NT, Windows CE, OS/2 and eComStation operating systems. It is the counterpart of COMMAND.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Windows Command Prompt is the most popular commercial alternative to Penteract CMD GUI Creator.
Windows Command Prompt Features
- Command line interfaceWindows Command Prompt either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Support for scriptingWindows Command Prompt supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsWindows Command Prompt can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Git for Windows provides a BASH emulation used to run Git from the command line. *NIX users should feel right at home, as the BASH emulation behaves just like the "git" command in LINUX and UNIX environments.Suggest and vote on features
Git Bash Features
Clink enhances your productivity in Microsoft Windows' "cmd.exe". If you're familiar with Bash then you will be familiar with the changes that clink brings to "cmd.exe" (it uses the same 'Readline' library that Bash uses). It is a small utility.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceclink either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
Console is a Windows console window enhancement. Console features include: multiple tabs, text editor-like text selection, different background types, alpha and color-key transparency, configurable font, different window styles.Suggest and vote on features
Last Update: 2013-06-12. Forked alternative: ConsoleZ
console - This is a modified version of Console 2 for a better experience under Windows Vista/7/8 and a better visual rendering.Suggest and vote on features
PyCmd is a smart command prompt extension for Windows cmd.exe; its purpose is to emulate a few power features of UNIX shells (decent Tab-completion, persistent history, etc.) while remaining 100% compatible with the cmd.exe syntax.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfacePyCmd either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
SuperConsole is a software collection based on ConEmu, MSYS2, Mintty, Zsh, Git for Windows, grml-zsh-config, Antigen and agkozak-zsh-theme projects, customized and configured for everyday use.Suggest and vote on features